We're Sorry, Your contacts data failed to load

Dear all...
Hello.

This is a problem i have been facing looooooooooooooong time ago! and its getting into my nerves!

When composing, forwarding, or replying an email, contacts cant be loaded into needed fields! yet the message "We're Sorry, Your contacts data failed to load" appears; whether on clicking the To, Cc, Bcc field or by depending on the auto complete option, the result is the same! nevertheless opening the contacts from the contacts on the left pane works fine and i see all my contacts! but it doesnt make sense to copy and paste each contact! beside i have groups; and i prefer using the groups on the individaul contacts! rolleyes.gif

I have done some search on this incident, and i have tried all the suggested ways to fix it.... yet NOTHING!

This problem happens at home, all the time, and, sometimes, at work. Baring in mind that I have an ADSL service at home!!!! biggrin.gif

Please direct me to fix this problem, or YAHOO! fix it! its really starting to bother me over and over and over! and im thinking of leaving yahoo and quit using it since i cant make any use of my contacts and its KILLING and drving me bored! angry.gif

Please Help!

Many thanks.

Eve

by
0 Replies
  • Hi Eve,

The best thing to do would be to contact the Mail team via their help forms. You can find links to these within the following post: http://developer.yahoo.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1716

We unfortunately don't have access to your account details within YDN for security reasons, so customer support will be one of the only methods to find a resolution.

- Jon

QUOTE (Evest @ Aug 9 2009, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Dear all...
    Hello.

This is a problem i have been facing looooooooooooooong time ago! and its getting into my nerves!

When composing, forwarding, or replying an email, contacts cant be loaded into needed fields! yet the message "We're Sorry, Your contacts data failed to load" appears; whether on clicking the To, Cc, Bcc field or by depending on the auto complete option, the result is the same! nevertheless opening the contacts from the contacts on the left pane works fine and i see all my contacts! but it doesnt make sense to copy and paste each contact! beside i have groups; and i prefer using the groups on the individaul contacts! :rEve

Recent Posts

in Contacts