session destroys itself

when i log in the session is set o tht page bt as i move to some other page whatever that may be my session destroys itself it only works on home page n that to for once when i open it for first time..i.e. when i go to some other page from my home page n then return back to my homepage then also it doesnt work!?!?

cud ne1 predict wat is the problem!?!?
it works fine for first time i.e for home page...hw does blueprint handles session!?!?

Thanks
Ashish

by
4 Replies
  • are you session_start() in every page? are you using cookie as session id? if yes,
    is $_COOKIE['PHPSESSID'] exists in all pages?

BP send back our cookies, so there should be no trouble in php session handling.
    unless you have exoteric php configuration.
  • QUOTE (viva_la_bola @ May 6 2009, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    are you session_start() in every page? are you using cookie as session id? if yes,
    is $_COOKIE['PHPSESSID'] exists in all pages?

BP send back our cookies, so there should be no trouble in php session handling.
    unless you have exoteric php configuration.

yahoo server returns only 2 cookies n they are YM n BX there is no phpsessid in that...cud u plz type here a sample of code of yours to set phpsessid

thanx
    Ashish
  • when i login using my login page lets say my samplesite.com/login.php which re directs to samplesite.com/login.php?home=1 for this page i am able to retreive session cookie from yahoo server bt as soon i jump to some other link say mysamplesite.com/search.php ther i not able to retrive the cookie from yahoo server...is there some reason that why i am now nt able to retrieve cookies from yahoo server

thanx 4 ur help!

thanx
    Ashish
  • thanx everybody for your support..its working fine now.

Cheers!
    Ashish
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Blueprint General Discussion