Unable to publish -- getting "Invalid Error Code"

I've been running my app in development for some time now and am ready to publish. Test site works great.

When I press "publish" from the Manage your Apps & Development page, I see a page that says "Create me a mobile site" -- then I press Publish, and get the error: "Sorry, the following error(s) had occured: [sic] Invalid error code ().

As far as I can tell, everything is configured correctly, and as I said, the test site works great.

Any thoughts?

Pete

by
6 Replies
  • QUOTE (Pete @ Dec 27 2010, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I've been running my app in development for some time now and am ready to publish. Test site works great.

When I press "publish" from the Manage your Apps & Development page, I see a page that says "Create me a mobile site" -- then I press Publish, and get the error: "Sorry, the following error(s) had occured: [sic] Invalid error code ().

As far as I can tell, everything is configured correctly, and as I said, the test site works great.

Any thoughts?

Pete

Could you provide your app's id please.
  • QUOTE (Jason @ Jan 4 2011, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Could you provide your app's id please.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply, it's much appreciated! Glad to see there are people here. :)Pete
  • QUOTE (Pete @ Jan 4 2011, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I've tried a couple of app-ids, but the latest is "SchoolDigger-Mobile"

Hi Jason,

I was wondering if you've had a chance to look at this. Thanks.

Pete
  • QUOTE (Pete @ Jan 6 2011, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi Jason,

I was wondering if you've had a chance to look at this. Thanks.

Pete

We are still looking into the problem. You said you have tried different ids - do they all return the same error? I just tried publishing a widget and it worked correctly.
  • QUOTE (Jason @ Jan 7 2011, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    We are still looking into the problem. You said you have tried different ids - do they all return the same error? I just tried publishing a widget and it worked correctly.

Yes, they all give back the exact same error. I've tried numerous permutations of config files with the same result. I'm able to upload them okay and test them, just not publish.

I'd be happy to send you my zip file if you want to take a look at it.

Thanks,

Pete
  • QUOTE (Pete @ Jan 8 2011, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'd be happy to send you my zip file if you want to take a look at it.

Should I just abandon my Blueprint development effort? It should not take weeks to have a simple question answered!

Pete
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Blueprint General Discussion