Remote Setup Help

Hi everyone, I am trying to submit the .zip file to the Yahoo servir with all my files, and Iam getting a response error with the following.

Sorry, the following error(s) had occured...

* Remote host returned an invalid Content-Type (text/html). Expected either application/x-ywidget+xml or application/x-ysnippet+xml.

I settup a testing domain on our server
- Windows Server IIS6

I uploaded the .htaccess file to the root folder and didn't help

Any help or directions would be greatly appreciated.

Happy coding and good luck.

Alfonso

by
4 Replies
  • QUOTE (Pixculim @ Nov 16 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi everyone, I am trying to submit the .zip file to the Yahoo servir with all my files, and Iam getting a response error with the following.

Sorry, the following error(s) had occured...

* Remote host returned an invalid Content-Type (text/html). Expected either application/x-ywidget+xml or application/x-ysnippet+xml.

I settup a testing domain on our server
    - Windows Server IIS6

I uploaded the .htaccess file to the root folder and didn't help

Any help or directions would be greatly appreciated.

Happy coding and good luck.

Alfonso

Hey,
    Please ensure following:

1. widget-base in config.xml is pointing to correct server. Server where your blueprint app is hosted.
    2. Your server file which emits out blueprint should set correct content-type. It should be "application/x-blueprint+xml". In PHP you can achieve this by setting the Content-Type in header() function as below:

header( "Content-Type: application/x-blueprint+xml" );

Please let me know in case you still face this issue with errors you encounter.

Thanks,
    Kush
  • I am also facing the same
  • What language are you using? You need to set the content type header. In PHP you would use the header() method.
  • Hi,
    just one question:
    are you get this error using "twitter example" ??
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Blueprint General Discussion