Getting Blueprint sample error

I followed the instruction on installing and runing the Sample Application from the Bluepringt site.
i installd and uploded the zip file succesfuly and when I run it it gives me the error below.
Am i doing something wrong or there is a bug in the Sample?

thanks in advance for any help.

ERROR: Opening and ending tag mismatch: block line 0 and a
Invalid Blueprint
line 83: <br/></a>George Zachary of CRV was our guest on Ask a VC today, and not only did he answer reader questions bluntly, he indulged us with his craziest story from his days working with Internet icon Jim Clark on Shutterfly.

by
2 Replies
  • QUOTE (Milan @ Jan 21 2011, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I followed the instruction on installing and runing the Sample Application from the Bluepringt site.
    i installd and uploded the zip file succesfuly and when I run it it gives me the error below.
    Am i doing something wrong or there is a bug in the Sample?

thanks in advance for any help.

ERROR: Opening and ending tag mismatch: block line 0 and a
    Invalid Blueprint
    line 83: <br/></a>George Zachary of CRV was our guest on Ask a VC today, and not only did he answer reader questions bluntly, he indulged us with his craziest story from his days working with Internet icon Jim Clark on Shutterfly.

Seems as though some html is getting through. We don't support the <a> tag in Blueprint. Can you check your output to make sure it's valid Blueprint?
  • QUOTE (Mike @ Jan 26 2011, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Seems as though some html is getting through. We don't support the <a> tag in Blueprint. Can you check your output to make sure it's valid Blueprint?

I'm also having the same problem with the example provided. Since I'm using Yahoo Blueprint example which points to a TechCrunch RSS Feed I would think it could handle.
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Blueprint General Discussion