BP rendering

Hi
I am trying to print a BP output,but i see the BP code in my browser rather than the expected rendering output.
If I copy and paste the BP code ouput ( which i see in browser) ,i get the expected rendering.
I am setting the AddType parameter to
AddType application/x-blueprint+xml .bp in my apache conf file.

I have a form which accepts some input and submits the page to a Java servlet which returns BP output.

Pasting the code for reference:

<page>
<models>
<model>
<instance>
<data xmlns="">
<name/>
</data>
</instance>
<submission method="urlencoded-post" resource="http://myservername/myApp/myCloud"/>
</model>
</models>
<content>
<module>
<header layout="simple">
<layout-items>
<block class="title">MyCloud</block>
</layout-items>
</header>
<input ref="name">
<label>Feed Url</label>
</input>
<submit>
<label>submit</label>
</submit>
</module>
</content>
</page>

I doubt there is some problem in my submission , should i use load tag..
Not sure , Would greatly appreciate your inputs

Thanks in Advance
Balaji

by
5 Replies
  • Hi Balaji,

Have you resolved your issue....actually my problem is some what similar.so I need your help if you have resolved your problem of java application xml response.
    One more thing ,if your java apps is working then can to help me as :

1) what entry you had put in config file i.e base="apps server url/your projectName" and href="index.bp" or something else.

2) Where you are running your java application i.e on apps server (which one ) and is it successfully uploaded to yahoo blueprint.Did you get "No file was uploaded" error anytime..and how you reolved it.

Thanks in advance.

Uday :m
  • Hi Uday
    Answers inline.

QUOTE (uday @ Apr 14 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi Balaji,

Have you resolved your issue....actually my problem is some what similar.so I need your help if you have resolved your problem of java application xml response.
    One more thing ,if your java apps is working then can to help me as :

1) what entry you had put in config file i.e base="apps server url/your projectName" and href="index.bp" or something else. -- >No need to mention index.bp,it takes default it is not mentioned.

2) Where you are running your java application i.e on apps server (which one ) and is it successfully uploaded to yahoo blueprint.Did you get "No file was uploaded" error anytime..and how you reolved it. -- > I am using TOMCAT and I didnt get any error of that sort.. I uploaded just the config.xml and few more thing whichever was there in Hello World example . You need not (should not) upload your application to BP server

Thanks in advance.

Uday :m
  • QUOTE (Balaji Kumara @ Apr 15 2009, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi Uday
    Answers inline.

Hi Balaji,

Still I tried till today and it is not working.........any other solution can you suggest .................

Thanks........... :b
  • Hi Yahoo Mobile Team
    Any Updates from you guys on my problem?

Thanks
    Balaji
    QUOTE (Balaji Kumara @ Apr 13 2009, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi
    I am trying to print a BP output,but i see the BP code in my browser rather than the expected rendering output.
    If I copy and paste the BP code ouput ( which i see in browser) ,i get the expected rendering.
    I am setting the AddType parameter to
    AddType application/x-blueprint+xml .bp in my apache conf file.

I have a form which accepts some input and submits the page to a Java servlet which returns BP output.

Pasting the code for reference:

<page>
    <models>
    <model>
    <instance>
    <data xmlns="">
    <name/>
    </data>
    </instance>
    <submission method="urlencoded-post" resource="http://myservername/myApp/myCloud"/>
    </model>
    </models>
    <content>
    <module>
    <header layout="simple">
    <layout-items>
    <block class="title">MyCloud</block>
    </layout-items>
    </header>
    <input ref="name">
    <label>Feed Url</label>
    </input>
    <submit>
    <label>submit</label>
    </submit>
    </module>
    </content>
    </page>

I doubt there is some problem in my submission , should i use load tag..
    Not sure , Would greatly appreciate your inputs

Thanks in Advance
    Balaji
  • Hi Balaji

I have the same issue with servlet which is responding with XML , but i am still not able to render as bluieprint.

Do you have solved your issue . please let me know the solution

Thanks
    Madhu
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Blueprint General Discussion