Adjusting the height of space between 2 rows of images

Hi, is there any way to adjust the height of the empty space between 2 rows of images? The height of my images is quite short and the empty space is providing to much white space that I can't reduce.. sad.gif

by
5 Replies
  • QUOTE (Christine @ May 16 2010, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi, is there any way to adjust the height of the empty space between 2 rows of images? The height of my images is quite short and the empty space is providing to much white space that I can't reduce.. :(Can you paste the code you're using? If you just have a block with images in it, there's only 3px margin on the right of the image in Hero grade, and 0 margin in all other grades.
  • Hi, I'm currently using placards to align 2 columns of images, each about 90 to 100px wide and 22 px tall. I'm guessing it's the placards that are creating the extra space in between?
  • QUOTE (Christine @ May 17 2010, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi, I'm currently using placards to align 2 columns of images, each about 90 to 100px wide and 22 px tall. I'm guessing it's the placards that are creating the extra space in between?

Ah, I see. Yeah, it sounds like placards are probably the wrong element to use for what you want to achieve. I would try using a table, which now supports images (this is not yet in the official documentation): http://developer.yahoo.com/mobile/blueprin...rols_table.html

Hope this helps,
    -David
  • QUOTE (David @ May 24 2010, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Ah, I see. Yeah, it sounds like placards are probably the wrong element to use for what you want to achieve. I would try using a table, which now supports images (this is not yet in the official documentation): http://developer.yahoo.com/mobile/blueprin...rols_table.html

Hope this helps,
    -David

Great to hear that tables can now support images! Thanks!!
  • You may also want to try an image list which may fit better.
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Blueprint General Discussion