Flurry reserves and automatically deploys a set of standard events to enable you to track Campaign reach and performance.
Flurry.PushSent - This metric reflects the number of push payloads successfully sent through APNs (iOS) and Firebase (Android).
Flurry.PushFailed - This metric reflects the number of push payloads which were not successful – APNs (iOS) and Firebase (Android) reported back to Flurry a specific error when we tried to send. These may include staled tokens, credential problems, or other failure types.
Flurry.PushOpened - This metric reflects the number of times users tapped on a notification to open your app.
Each of these events is annotated with an event parameter call CampaignName. You can use this parameter to slice and dice data for prior campaigns in Flurry Analytics, or for targeting future campaigns in Flurry Push. You can also use the Push Campaign predicate in the same way.
Push Campaign Analytics - Dashboard¶
On the dashboard, Flurry reports Sent and Open %.
- Sent reflects the Flurry.PushSent metric for a campaign - the total number successfully sent for the campaign.
- Open % reflects Flurry.PushOpened/Flurry.PushSent for the campaign.
To get a richer view of a given campaign, either click the analytics icon for the Campaign on the dashboard or the Analytics link on the left-hand navigation then select the app and campaign you want to analyze..
Push Campaign Analytics - Details¶
Your Campaign Details dashboard allows you to see the performance of a campaign over time. Mouse over the chart to see Sent, Open and Failed counts by time period.
You can also click on the chart to see a detailed breakout for each time period displayed. To download the data, click the chart and then click the “Download CSV” button.
As with other Flurry charts, you can also change the chart display.
- Use the Actions button to drilldown to the detailed breakout.
- Click the Chart Type to change display options including bar charts and stacked charts.
- Use the Display Grain option to display the data hourly, daily, weekly or monthly.