Target. Engage. Retain.
Push notifications are now available in Flurry as part of the Flurry Marketing Suite!
Flurry Push enables app developers to send targeted messages to re-engage and retain users across Android and iOS. Mobile developers can leverage the power of push notifications to effectively grow usage and revenue – all for free, all now available in Flurry.
With Flurry Push, developers have the option to choose between three types of push notification campaigns:
Features of Flurry Push include:
- Triggered Push Notifications - Automatically send push notifications to users based on app-install time, event triggers, app usage (or lack thereof) and other audience attributes.
- Powerful Segmentation: - Target users by:
- App-specific behavior - Activity/Inactivity and app behaviors, using both Events and Event Parameters
- Geographic location - Region or Country
- Language - Including device language specific targeting within a single Push Campaign
- Demographics - Use our Estimated Age and Estimated Gender
- Technographic attributes - Device model, app version, and operating system
- Install date - Including rolling campaigns to target users on Day 1, Day 3, Day 7 post-install or any lifecycle stage you want
- Prior Push Campaigns - Follow up on previous push notifications to reinforce your messaging
- Save and target the same User Segments you analyze in Flurry Explorer!
- All-time lookback - Leverage a user’s entire event history to send push, leveraging years of behavioral data to target your push.
- Emojis - Choose from a full library of emojis to increase your open rates.
- Push analytics - See push Sent and Open rates, and slice and dice notification stats to understand push campaign performance over time.
- User time zones: Reach users at the time of day when they’re most likely to engage with your app.
- Custom Quiet hours: For campaigns blasted out at a single time (universal time zone), make sure you don’t annoy users while they may be sleeping overnight.
- Message caps: Use daily, weekly or monthly maximums to avoid turning off users by sending too many messages.
- In-browser Push preview: Get a look at your notifications as you configure your push campaigns.
- Test push: Make sure your test pushes appear and open properly by sending test pushes to your devices using either device advertising IDs or push tokens.
- One-stop Analytics: Analyze app KPIs and push notification campaigns all through the same analytics platform, all for free.
- Integrate the push code for Android or iOS
- Upload your push credentials in Flurry Admin > Apps
- Send yourself a test push to verify your set up
Was this document helpful?