Basic Ad Unit Setup¶
Follow these steps to create ads with Yahoo App Publishing:
- Create an Ad Unit.
- Integrate the Ad Unit code into your app.
- Submit your app to the App Store (for example, iTunes, Google Play) and start earning revenue.
Create an Ad Unit¶
Follow these steps to create an ad unit:
- Log in to Yahoo App Publishing at.
- Navigate to the Monetization tab. If you’re a first time user, you won’t have access to this tab - use <http://dev.flurry.com> to accept Terms of Service first.
- Select Applications and Ad Units from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click + New Ad Unit button.
- Enter the required fields. Give the ad unit a name and select an application.
- For Video ads, select Fullscreen placement (see also Advanced Configuration).
- For Native ads, select Stream placement.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page. Your ad unit code will appear and will also be emailed to you.
- Copy and paste this exact code into the area of your app where you plan to show this ad.
Congratulations! You’re now ready to start showing ads.
Was this document helpful?