Basic Ad Unit Setup¶
Follow these steps to create ads with Yahoo App Publishing:
- Create an Ad Unit.
- Integrate the Ad Unit code into your app.
- Submit your app to the App Store (for example, iTunes, Google Play) and start earning revenue.
Create an Ad Unit¶
Follow these steps to create an ad unit:
- Log in to Yahoo App Publishing at.
- Navigate to the Monetization tab. If you’re a first time user, you won’t have access to this tab until you accept Terms of Service first.
- Select Applications and Ad Units from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click + New Ad Unit button.
- Enter the required fields. Give the ad unit a name and select an application.
- For Video ads, select Fullscreen placement (see also Advanced Configuration).
- For Native ads, select Stream placement.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page. Your ad unit code will appear and will also be emailed to you.
- Copy and paste this exact code into the area of your app where you plan to show this ad.
Congratulations! You’re now ready to start showing ads.