Follow these steps to create an ad unit:
- Log in to the Flurry portal.
- Navigate to the Monetization tab.
- Select Applications & Ad Units from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click + New Ad Unit button.
- Enter an Ad Unit name, select the application the ad unit will appear in and leave Type as Standard.
- For Placement, choose either Banner Top, or Banner Bottom or Full Screen.
- You may now select Ad Types for your ad space in the Ad Details section. Options for banners are Static or Rich Media. Options for Full Screen are Static, Rich Media or Video. Click here </flurry/docs/publisher/gettingstarted/videoaduitsetup/> to learn more about video setup.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page. Your ad unit code will appear and will also be emailed to you.
- Copy and paste this exact code into the area of your app where you plan to show this ad.
You’re now ready to start showing ads.