Because every app is different, Flurry encourages you to experiment to find what works best.
Use Flurry Analytics to determine places in your app with the highest user traffic. Typically, good placements include:
- Games: On game launch, when the user completes a level
- Social Networks: User completes an engagement (call, text, video)
- Entertainment: User completes consuming media (video, music)
- Content & Media: User completes consuming content
- Utility: User completes using the tool
The following section provides an example of an interstitial integration.
The basic steps involve fetching an ad and displaying the ad when it is prepared and made available.
Interstitials ad serving flow is best implemented with the
displayAd methods and the
To be notified of certain events during the full lifecycle of the Ad, implement the
FlurryAdInterstitialListener interface and then call the
setListener method to attach your implementation of
FlurryAdInterstitialListener to the Flurry SDK. You will need to implement the following callback methods:
Run the app to see an Interstitial ad display.
You should now see an ad similar to the following:
If you are not seeing any ads, check the Troubleshooting section in FAQs for Android.