Create an App¶
You need to have the administrator role on your company’s account to be able to create a new app within the company.
To add a new app to be tracked and monetized through Flurry, follow these steps:
- Log into http://y.flurry.com
2. Select Admin wrench icon on the left hand navigation to and then Apps in the side navigation to view a list of your existing apps tracked by Flurry .. image:: images/admin_nav.png
- Select the New App link in the upper right corner to add a new app to the list.
- Select the type of platform your app is built on, either iPhone or Android.
- In the dialog, enter your application name and select the app category.
Follow the easy integration instructions and copy the sample code to add the Flurry dependencies to your app.
- Start Flurry from within your app with the generated API key for your project (pre-filled in the example below)
- Flurry App is created and ready to be integrated into you app