Flurry Remote Config Feature Rollout¶
Feature rollout setup should be used when you want to control app configuration for a target audience such that configuration is further sub-divided into users that have the new experiences and those that don’t. For example, enable a new feature to only 5% of US users.
- Go to Marketing > Remote Config > Feature Rollout option on Left Nav
- Click on New
- Name the rollout
- Define target audience
- Pick existing params and/ or enter new params to manage
- Click Continue
- Enter rollout details
- Edit distribution % for control vs Variants. percentages must add up to 100
- Enter values for each params in table
- Hit Launch button
- Summary View & Edit/ Management options after Launch
Reporting of Variants for Feature Rollout will be same as App Config Variants.
Was this document helpful?