Make app changes without shipping new releases.
Flurry Remote Config is the free service from Flurry that helps developers update app experience for users without requiring users to update to a new version of your app. Toggling app features, change button colors, update label text or even changing app navigation for users are just a few examples of app experiences you can manage using Remote Config. The experience can be controlled such that updates are seen by all users or specific segments of your user base.
Config Management - Create and manage remote config setup for each app separately
Targeting Users - define user segment criteria for targeting app configuration values
Reporting - view key analytics metrics broken by config experienced by users. Ex. sessions, active devices and events
Feature Rollout - for a segment of users, control app config values. Ex. enable new feature only for 5% of US users.
Test Devices - register test devices to target specific config setup
Get Started with Remote Config¶
On the App¶
- Identify app variables for experience you want to manage remotely
- Enable Remote Config feature in Flurry SDK
- Modify app code to check Flurry SDK for updated values for app variables from Flurry server
Flurry Remote Config UI¶
- Configure Parameter names for each app variable to manage
- Define target audiences for each app experience
- For each Parameter name, enter Parameter values for each target audience