Acquire the API access token¶
The token is associated with the company whose data you are looking to access through this API. The token grants the authorization to pull the data for that company. Steps to acquire the token:
- Log into y.flurry.com
- Select the Admin from the Top navigation bar
- Select Manage Users
- Click on Programmatic User
- Login with your Flurry account credentials (email address / password). You have to be the (Flurry) administrator of the company you are looking to generate the token for.
- Create Programmatic User: Enter the email address that would be tied with the programmatic token and the name of the account (for instance “Programmatic Token”). This email address has to be unique i.e. not associated with the Flurry account that you or your company has. For instance, you can enter FlurryProgrammaticUser@yourCompany.com
- Receive the token code to access the API. Save the token, there is no interface available to recall the token. (Keep this token secure. This token cannot be retrieved from Flurry systems.)
- Click on the Next button to declare the role for the programmatic user..
- Please select ‘Viewer’ role to enable programmatic API access using this account. If you leave it as ‘None’, then you will not be able to access metrics via API. Save.