Flurry provides you with a number of APIs enabling you to export your data. Based on standard formats such as XML and JSON, these APIs can be integrated into web dashboards, data warehouses and any other system you might use for managing your business.
Flurry is constantly expanding the data available via the APIs. If there is some data you would like to be able to access through an API but do not find here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For security reasons, you must enable API access for your Company before using a Flurry API. Any Administrator for your Company can perform this task by following these steps:
- Log in to your account at http://dev.flurry.com.
- Click on Manage at the top center of the page:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Enable API Access button.
The following APIs are provided for Flurry developers who need to request information on their apps, like values for metrics, name and version, and events.
|APIs||What It Does|
|AppMetrics||Used to request the values for any metric for any of your apps over time.|
|AppInfo||Used to request information such as name, version, apiKey, platform, and creation date of one or all of your company’s applications.|
|EventMetrics||Used to request information about your events.|
The Flurry API only allows clients to make a limited number of calls in a given minute.
- The rate limit for most APIs is 1 request per second. In other words, you may call the API once every second.
- If your client is rate limited once, your request may be delayed.
- If your client is rate limited more than once, you may see an error response.
Was this document helpful?