The Flurry Analytics SDK provides you with the tools and resources you need to gain a deep level of understanding about your users’ behavior in your apps. Set up advanced analysis of complex events, with metrics, segments and funnels to better track your users’ habits and performance.
Flurry Analytics provides you with a set of analytics tools designed to consume your data – and return the best possible reporting results for running your business.
Flurry Analytics features and capabilities, include:
- Flurry Push enables app developers to send targeted messages to re-engage and retain users across Android and iOS. Mobile developers can leverage the power of push notifications to effectively grow usage and revenue – all for free, all now available in Flurry.
- Real-Time Metrics, providing you with real-time data on how your app may be impacted by user updates, user acquisitions, or enhancements.
- Focused Dashboards, in fullscreen mode, that let you view all the metrics from a given metric area on a single page.
- Revenue Analytics within Flurry allows you to track your In App Purchase (IAP) Revenue from transactions that occur within your iOS app or Android app in order to determine if your app is producing revenue from in app purchases at the levels you expect.
- Crash Analytics 2.0 in Flurry gives you, in real time, information about crashes, exceptions and errors in your app. This allows you determine the root cause of any issue quickly, keep your app running well and the users of your app happy.
- The Analytics Reporting API enables you to export your data, based on standard formats such as CSV and JSON, allowing you to integrate it into web dashboards, data warehouses and any other system you might use for managing your business.
- Comparison capability, with context controls, that lets you select multiple items for display at the same time and to quickly move between comparisons.
- Filtering of data, so that you can apply filters, like Country, Age, Gender and Language on the fly and view the results instantly.
- Groups, which let you take items, like Apps or Events, and group them together to quickly move between the contexts that matter for you.
- Explorer, with support for Measures, Funnels, Retention analysis, User Journeys, and User Segments, with each returning results based on your most complex queries – within seconds.
With these Flurry Analytics tools, you’ll be able to take advantage in your apps of
- real-time data processing because speed is important in making critical, time-sensitive decisions
- flexibility in answering questions that are most pertinent to your business
- frictionless workflow that adapts to how you work, not the other way around
Using a lightweight analytics SDK, you can integrate Flurry Analytics into your app with just 3 lines of code. Below you’ll find integration guides for both iOS and Android.
|Track Custom Events for Android or Custom Events for iOS||Track specific in-app actions.|
|Track Revenue Events for Android or Revenue Events for iOS||Track your In App Purchase (IAP) Revenue from transactions that occur within your iOS app or Android app.|
|Enable Crash Analytics for Android or Crash Analytics for iOS||Instrument your apps to gain, in real time, information about crashes, exceptions and errors, so that you can determine the root cause quickly and keep your app running well and the users of your app happy.|
|Explore Advanced Features for Android or iOS Advanced Features||Track geography, age/gender, User ID and more.|
|Create Basic Ad Units||Add an ad unit to earn revenue, cross-promote, or send targeted messages.|
|Track Events and Compare Usage between your app and its Apple Watch Extension||Track events for Apple Watch extensions on iPhone apps with analytics related to New Users, Active Users and Custom Eventing.|
|Check out API Reference documentation||Get information on all Flurry Java or Objective-C (iOS and tvOS) classes and methods.|
Reporting & Feature Overviews¶
|Features||Describes the tools and resources you can take advantage of for analysis, reporting and tracking in real time of your users.|
|Analysis Types||Defines the key terms you need to understand when working with Flurry analytics reporting.|
|Data Analysis & Usage||Describes the Flurry analytics tools and capabilities for the reporting, analysis or tracking tasks you want to perform.|
|Explorer||Discusses how to use Explorer to ask questions of your app data and get answers within seconds. Test and validate different hypotheses about in-app behavior on the fly.|
|Real-Time Metrics||View metrics in real time for up to 5 apps.|
|Solutions & Use Cases||In progress documentation on specific analytics and reporting use cases for Flurry developers.|
|Video Tutorials||View videos describing Flurry Analytics features and capabilities.|
Review Analytics FAQs¶
|Check out FAQs dedicated specifically to Flurry Analytics||Explore frequently asked questions on Flurry Analytics topics.|
Was this document helpful?