Getting started with Flurry SDKs is easy and fast. Below are the tools, sample code and resources you need to quickly integrate Flurry services for your mobile apps.
|Flurry Analytics||Yahoo App Publishing||Reporting APIs|
|Get free insights from the industry’s leading mobile app analytics tool.||Monetize your app with native and video ads from Yahoo, and Flurry advertisers.||Get direct access to your data to build custom reports and views.|
Integrate Video Ads. Use Yahoo App Publishing and the Flurry SDK to serve video ads in your app.
Serve Native Ads. Use Yahoo App Publishing and the Flurry SDK to serve native ads in your app.
Design an ad experience that is native to your app environment with Native Advertising Guidelines while you build engaging ad experiences that protect the integrity of your brand assets.
- Flurry Remote Config is the free service from Flurry that helps developers update app experience for users without requiring users to update to a new version of the app. Toggling app features, change button colors, update label text or even changing app navigation for users are just a few examples of app experiences you can manage using Remote Config. The experience can be controlled such that updates are seen by all users or specific segments of the user base.
- Flurry React Native wrapper adds the power of Flurry to React Native apps.
- Flurry Push enables app developers to send targeted messages to re-engage and retain users across Android and iOS. Mobile developers can leverage the power of push notifications to effectively grow usage and revenue – all for free, all now available in Flurry.
- Revenue Analytics within Flurry allows you to track your In App Purchase (IAP) Revenue from transactions that occur within your iOS app or Android app in order to determine if your app is producing revenue from in app purchases at the levels you expect.
- Crash Analytics 2.0 in Flurry gives you, in real time, information about crashes, exceptions and errors in your app. This allows you determine the root cause of any issue quickly, keep your app running well and the users of your app happy.
- Two reporting APIs: Analytics and Publishing. These APIs enable you to export your data, based on standard formats such as CSV and JSON, allowing you to integrate it into web dashboards, data warehouses and any other system you might use for managing your business.
- Section on Integrating the Flurry SDK with Your App introduced, describing the easy steps to follow for integrating your iOS, Android, React Native, WatchOS or tvOS app with the Flurry SDK.
- Follow the steps described for integrating with your OS – iOS, Android, React Native, Apple Watch or tvOS – and in no time at all, you’ll be ready to start logging events and publishing your ads.
- Set of Flurry analytics tools, including a new modern UI for optimal developer workflow, Real-Time Metrics, Dashboards for fullscreen viewing of metrics, Comparison capability with context controls, Filtering of data, Groups and Flurry Analytics Explorer, with a redesigned UI for Segmentation reports, Funnels and Cohorts analysis.
- Flurry tvOS SDK, providing analytics support for tvOS apps, both native and client-server.
- Tools for Publishers who monetize with ads from Yahoo App Publishing. A new reporting capability includes enhanced filtering, comparison and charting tools. Inventory management can now be performed more easily and quickly.
Flurry Release Notes¶
Previous releases, including new features, changes & enhancements, are described in detail in Release Notes for Flurry.
You may review the new Flurry Terms of Service here: https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/legal-privacy/terms-service/flurry-analytics-terms-service.html
Was this document helpful?