Getting started with Flurry SDKs is easy and fast. Below are the tools, sample code and resources you need to quickly integrate Flurry services for your mobile apps.
|Flurry Analytics||Yahoo App Publishing||Reporting APIs|
|Get free insights from the industry’s leading mobile app analytics tool.||Monetize your app with native and video ads from Yahoo, Flurry, and BrightRoll advertisers.||Get direct access to your data to build custom reports and views.|
Integrate Video Ads. Use Yahoo App Publishing and the Flurry SDK to serve video ads in your app.
Serve Native Ads. Use Yahoo App Publishing and the Flurry SDK to serve native ads in your app.
Design an ad experience that is native to your app environment with Native Advertising Guidelines while you build engaging ad experiences that protect the integrity of your brand assets.
- Revenue Analytics within Flurry allows you to track your In App Purchase (IAP) Revenue from transactions that occur within your iOS app or Android app in order to determine if your app is producing revenue from in app purchases at the levels you expect.
- Crash Analytics 2.0 in Flurry gives you, in real time, information about crashes, exceptions and errors in your app. This allows you determine the root cause of any issue quickly, keep your app running well and the users of your app happy.
- Two reporting APIs: Analytics and Publishing. These APIs enable you to export your data, based on standard formats such as CSV and JSON, allowing you to integrate it into web dashboards, data warehouses and any other system you might use for managing your business.
- Section on Integrating the Flurry SDK with Your App introduced, describing the easy steps to follow for integrating your iOS, Android, WatchOS or tvOS app with the Flurry SDK.
- Follow the steps described for integrating with your OS – iOS, Android, Apple Watch or tvOS – and in no time at all, you’ll be ready to start logging events and publishing your ads.
- Set of Flurry analytics tools, including a new modern UI for optimal developer workflow, Real-Time Metrics, Dashboards for fullscreen viewing of metrics, Comparison capability with context controls, Filtering of data, Groups and Flurry Analytics Explorer, with a redesigned UI for Segmentation reports, Funnels and Cohorts analysis.
- Flurry tvOS SDK, providing analytics support for tvOS apps, both native and client-server.
- Tools for Publishers who monetize with ads from Yahoo App Publishing. A new reporting capability includes enhanced filtering, comparison and charting tools. Inventory management can now be performed more easily and quickly.
Previous releases, including new features, changes & enhancements, are described in detail in Release Notes for Flurry.
Was this document helpful?