On the Inventory page, the Exchanges tab lists all the supply partners with whom DSP has an established RTB integration.Their supply is available for media buying.
You can select the exchanges where you want (your ads) to participate in the auction. You can select as many exchanges as you want to target.
You can also target private marketplace deals (if they are available to you) by entering the deal IDs and selecting those deals. You can target multiple deals on a single line.
When a bid opportunity comes in from an Exchange with no specific deal ID:
- A line that targets this Exchange and meets all targeting criteria is eligible to participate in this auction.
- A line that targets a deal ID (within or outside of this Exchange) is not eligible to participate in this auction.
- A line that targets another Exchange, but not this Exchange, is not eligible to participate in this auction.
When a bid opportunity comes in from an Exchange with a specific deal ID:
- A line that targets another deal ID (within or outside of this Exchange) is not eligible to participate in this auction.
- A line that does not target a specific deal, but targets this Exchange and passes all other targeting criteria is eligible to participate in the auction only if the opportunity is associated with a shared deal. For spot buy deals, the line must target the deal explicitly to participate in the auction.
Supply Source Naming Conventions¶
Some DSP supply source names include information about connection types, and supply source names change from time to time.
Supply Source Connection Types¶
Some DSP supply source names include a suffix (between parentheses) at the end of the name. The suffix denotes a specific connection type.
|(PGD) = Programmatic Guaranteed||DSP has priority access to supply via proprietary tag implementations on publisher pages.|
|(DTP) = Direct to Publisher||DSP has a direct look into publisher header inventory using Prebid Server technology.|
|(BSW) = BidSwitch||DSP has enterprise connections with selected exchanges using the BidSwitch middleware platform.|
Supply Source Name Changes¶
When companies and brand names change, the DSP Inventory pages reflect those name changes.
Verizon Media-Owned Exchange Name Changes
The following Verizon Media-owned exchanges have been renamed.
|Name||Formerly Known As|
|Verizon Media Video Exchange||ONE by AOL: Video|
|Verizon Media Mobile Exchange||ONE by AOL: Mobile|
|Verizon Media Native - fka Gemini||Gemini|
|Verizon Media Exchange||BRXD|
Third-Party Exchange Name Changes
Supply sources in the DSP are renamed from time to time to reflect the current brands of our owned & partner platforms. Some historical name changes are documented below for reference.
|Name||Formerly Known As|