Get Started Editing a Creative¶
You can edit a single display, native, or video creative. If you’d prefer to edit more than one creative at a time, check out the following help pages:
DSP does not support bulk or multi-creative edits for native creatives at this time.
Edit a Creative¶
Creatives are stored at the advertiser level on the Creatives page for easy sorting and reference.
You edit a creative on the Edit Creative page.
To edit a creative:
- Navigate to the Creatives page. If you need help, see Creatives.
- On the Creatives page, select the link for the creative you want to edit.
You see the Edit Creative Page.
- Edit the creative.
Edit an Ad¶
An ad is a creative that is associated with a line. Ads are stored at the line level on the Ads page for easy sorting and reference.
You edit an ad on the Edit Ad page.
To edit an ad:
- Navigate to the Ads page. If you need help, see Ads.
- On the Ads page, select the link for the ad you want to edit.
You see the Edit Ad Page.
- Edit the ad. Editing an ad is just like editing a creative. See one of the following help pages for details: