Preview Display Creatives¶
Open the Creative Preview Overlay¶
To preview a creative, start by opening the Creative Preview overlay.
To open the creative preview overlay:
- From the Creatives page or Ads page, hover over the creative you want to preview.
You see the Preview button next to the creative name.
- Click the Preview button.
You see the Creative Preview overlay.
Preview Across Devices¶
From the Creative Preview overlay, you can take a look at the preview to make sure you are satisfied with it on all the devices you are targeting.
To preview a creative across devices:
- From the Creative Preview overlay, in the Shareable Preview area, click Preview.
The Preview page opens in another browser window.
- From the Preview page, click the Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet buttons to check the creative in different formats.
- For mobile devices, move the slider left and right to view the creative in portrait and landscape.
- Close the Preview window and return to the Creative Preview overlay.
Tear Sheet Live Preview¶
Use the DSP Tear Sheets Live Preview feature to view display ads on a live Oath publisher page. Tear Sheets Live Preview is a useful tool for taking screenshots to capture “proof of serving” for clients, and see what your ad will look like on actual Oath properties. Tear Sheets Live Preview supports the native and banner formats for display creatives.
To create a tear sheet live preview, you must have DSP access.
Tear Sheet Live Preview supports the following desktop ad sizes:
- 970 x 250 px
- 728 x 90 px
- 300 x 250 px
And mobile ads:
- 320 x 50 px
To Create a Tear Sheet Live Preview:
- From the Creative Preview overlay, in the Live Preview area, select an option from the Device drop-down list (Phone or Desktop).
- If you selected Phone in Step 1, choose an orientation (Portrait or Landscape).
- Click the Generate button.
- Click the Preview button to view your creative on a live phone or desktop web page.
- Close the tear sheet live preview window and return to the Creative Preview page.
- If you are happy with your tear sheet, click the Copy Link button in the Live Preview area. Feel free to share the copied link with other DSP users.