Bulk Upload Hosted Native Display Creatives¶
You can upload batches of hosted native display assets, and attach them to individual creatives.
You’ll need to prepare a CSV file with details about your creatives (format: CSV, TXT, XLSX or XLS) and a .zip file with your hosted images (zipped images in format: JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, SWF or ZIP). You need to include at least one 1200 x 627 pixel image, a 200 x 200 pixel image, and an 82 x 82 pixel image.
Before you begin, make sure you have read the getting started information, and prepared the needed creative assets. Check out Get Started with Creative Bulk Uploads.
Upload Your Assets¶
You can bulk upload a batch of display assets. When you upload native display assets, you upload a .csv information file and a .zip file that contains hosted images.
To bulk upload native display creatives, start by navigating to the Creatives page. (If you need help, see Navigate to the Creatives Page).
To bulk upload native display creatives:
- From the Creatives page, select Upload File (XLSX) from the Actions menu.
You see the Bulk Upload Creatives overlay.
- From the Bulk Upload Creatives overlay, select Hosted Native Display from the drop-down list.
- Upload the information file with your creative information. Do one of the following:
- Drag and drop your creative information file (CSV, TXT, XLSX or XLS) in the CSV Template drop zone.
- Click Choose File to Upload. Select your creative information file (CSV, TXT, XLSX or XLS) and then click Open.
- Upload your asset file (a zip file containing your images). Do one of the following:
- Drag and drop your asset file in the Asset Files drop zone.
- Click Choose File to Upload. Select your .zip file and then click Open.
- Click Next.
Attach Assets to Creatives¶
You can selectively link different assets to different creatives on the New Native Creatives bulk upload page. Do this, for example, if you are running lines that require a variety of different assets.
Check out the following sections:
Attach Assets to Selected Creatives¶
You can attach different image files to different native display creatives.
To attach assets to selected creatives:
- Select one or more rectangular asset slots for the creatives to which you want to add the asset.
- On the right side of the page, click the asset you want to add to the slots.
- From the drop-down list, select Link to selected creatives.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for each additional asset you want to attach.
- Click Save Creatives.
Attach Assets to All Creatives¶
You may want to attach the same assets to all your creatives. Do this, for example, if you have many of the same creatives that point to different clickthrough URLs.
You can attach the same image to all of your native display creatives using the Link to all creatives option.
To attach assets to all creatives:
- On the right side of the page, click an asset you want to add to all your creatives.
- From the dropdown list, select Link to all creatives.
- Repeat steps 1-2 for each additional asset you want to attach.
- Click Save Creatives.