Bulk Upload Third Party Video Creatives¶
You can bulk upload many third-party video creatives at once using an Excel file with information about your creatives.
Before you begin, make sure you have read the getting started information, and prepared the needed Excel (XLXS) file. Check out Get Started with Creative Bulk Uploads.
Bulk Upload Third-Party Video Creatives¶
To bulk upload third-party video creatives, start by navigating to the Creatives page. (If you need help, see Navigate to the Creatives Page).
To bulk upload third-party video creatives:
- From the Creatives page, select Upload File (XLSX) from the Actions menu.
You see the Bulk Upload Creatives overlay.
- From the Bulk Upload Creatives overlay, select 3rd Party Video from the drop-down list.
- Upload your creatives. Do one of the following:
- Click Choose Creatives to Upload. Select your Excel (XLSX) file and then click Open.
- Drag and drop your Excel (XLSX) file in the drop zone.
- Select Check Status from the Actions menu.
You see the Check Status page.
- On the Check Status page, Uploads tab, locate your upload file. Do one of the following:
- If you see a green Review button and the words “Completed successfully” below the button, your upload was successful and your data now appears in DSP. Click Done.
- If you see an orange Review button and “Completed with errors,” see Troubleshoot the Video Creative Upload.
Troubleshoot the Video Creative Upload¶
If you follow the instructions to upload your Excel sheet and encounter an orange Review button and the words “Completed with errors” below the button, do the following:
- On the Check Status page, click the orange Review button.
You see your template file in the lower-left corner of the browser window.
- Open your template file and scroll all the way to the right until you see an “ErrorMessage” column. For example:
- Correct the error and try uploading your file again.