The DSP API is a new service that provides BrightRoll and partner developers with RESTful access to DSP advertising and reporting features.
Using the DSP API, you can programmatically manage many aspects of your advertisting campaigns.
- Create, manage, and read core objects including advertisers, campaigns, line items, targeting, and deals.
- Optimize campaign performance on the fly by adding or removing line items or making adjustments to targeting and bid prices based on current reports.
- Comprehensive line item targeting.
- Safely test your API integrations in a sandbox environment that mimics the production environment, but won’t affect live campaigns.
- Programmatically return reports that utilize combinations of all metrics and dimensions available through the Report Builder UI.
- Query reporting at different entity levels and fetch reports in CSV format.
For complete API documentation see: https://developer.yahoo.com/brightroll/dsp/api/docs/