The DSP dashboard gives you a high-level overview of your campaigns, pacing, and performance. You set which campaigns you want on the dashboard, and you can search, sort, filter, and run reports from the dashboard.
To view the Dashboard, click the Dashboard tab on the left side of the page.
When you first start with DSP, you see an empty dashboard page.
After you “star” some campaigns or assign your name to campaigns, you see those campaigns on the dashboard.
You can quickly scan the dashboard for issues with the campaigns you are watching. Any performance metrics (such as delivery or pacing) that fall outside of your campaign goals or settings are shown in red. All metrics are shown in the campaign’s local currency.
When you “star” a campaign, it “favorites” that campaign and shows an overview of it on the dashboard.
To star a campaign:
- From DSP, click the Advertisers tab.
- Select the advertiser you are working with.
- On the Campaigns page, do one of the following:
- For each campaign that you want to show on the dashboard, click the star to the right of the campaign name.
- Click the link for the campaign. You see the Lines page.
On the Lines page, click the star next to the campaign name.
Assign Your Name to a Campaign¶
You assign your name to a campaign by selecting your name from the drop-down list in the Campaign Managers area of the New Campaign or Campaign Properties page.
Check out Campaign Managers for information on selecting a campaign manager when you create or edit a campaign.
Set the Campaign KPI¶
Use the Campaign KPI to get quick stats on how your campaign is doing against a particular performance indicator.
The campaign KPI is not a targeting setting. It does not target inventory against the performance indicator you set. It is simply designed to help you quickly view campaign performance from the dashboard.
Check out Campaign KPI for information on selecting a campaign KPI when you create or edit a campaign.
Search and Filter the Dashboard¶
You can search for campaigns by typing a string in the Search campaigns field.
You can also filter the dashboard to narrow down the number of campaigns you see. You can filter by one or both of the following:
- “Starred status”
- Delivery status
To filter the dashboard, select an option from either or both of the drop-down lists.
Run Reports from the Dashboard¶
You can run reports for a particular campaign directly from the dashboard. To run a report for a campaing, select a report from the Run a report drop-down list next to the campaign name.
Check out Insights for information on the types of reports you can run.
Check Pacing from the Dashboard¶
You can quickly monitor daily pacing progress and basic delivery stats for your campaigns on the Dashboard.
On the Dashboard, in the Pacing area, you see two campaign-level pacing progress bars:
- Spend: % of overall spend as a metric as well as dollar amount left (top)
- Flight: % of flight days elapsed, as well as the count of days left (bottom)
The dynamic pacing bars appear on the Dashboard for campaigns that use the following budgeting types:
- Specified Amount. The chart shows the spend allocation from up to last 28 days (inclusive of today) in green and suggested daily spend values for the next two days in gray. The statement of activity is comparative (i.e. X of Y spent).
- No Daily Budget. The chart shows the last 30 days of pacing data in green without any suggestions. In this case, the statement of activity becomes a direct statement (i.e. X Spent).
- Auto Allocated. The chart shows spend allocation for all 30 days in green. No suggestions are provided.