Mojito API Overview
This section introduces some of the main features of the Mojito API. Please see the
Mojito API documentation that has been built using
YUI Doc and is continuously updated.
The API contains the following five modules:
- ActionContext - is a key module of the Mojito framework, giving you access to the
frameworks features from within a controller function.
- Addons - extensions that provide functionality that lives both on the server
and/or client. Each addon provides additional functions through a namespace that is
attached directly to the Action Context object and is available when required in a
- CommonLibs - is a utility library containing methods to handle cookies, access input
parameters, and make REST calls.
- MojitoClient - is the client-side Mojito runtime module containing methods that
allow inter-mojit communication through the mojitProxy object.
- MojitServer - is the module that provides access to the Mojito server.