The ResourceStore manages information about the "resources" in a Mojito application. These resources are things that have representation on the filesystem.
You generally don't need to worry about this class (and its addons) unless you are extending Mojito.
Each resource can have many different versions. This is not talking about revisions, which is how the resource changes over time. It is instead talking about how there can be a version of the resource just for iphones, one just for android, a fallback, etc.
The metadata kept about each resource is normalized to the follow keys:
- where the source came from. (not shipped to the client.)
- filesystem details
- packaging details
- which mojit this applies to, if any. ("shared" means the resource is available to all mojits.)
- resource type
- not all types of subtypes
- common to all versions of the resource
- unique ID. common to all versions of the resource. (typically
- for resources that are YUI modules