Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- ShitHub, bad code repository. Learn from others so your code doesn't appear here.
- Scalable CSS-based playing cards with standard court images for face cards.
- Tablet App Quality Checklist, published by Google's Android Developer Relations team to help developers meet the basic expectations of their users.
- Do you develop on Apple iOS, Google Android, or Windows? Or all of the above? Check out the pros and cons for the major platforms.
- JSONiq is a query language based on XQuery, which makes it easy for an XQuery processor to support JSON in the same environments that currently use XQuery.
- Innovation Timeline, a celebration of time's greatest innovations.
- Many people are turning to responsive design because it just works. Busting the Responsive Design Myth.
- A great article by @borismus on Improving HTML5 Canvas Performance.
- WebPlatform.org, an open community of developers building resources for a better web, regardless of brand, browser or platform.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt".