Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- The ABCs of Web Development.
- An article discusses a few of Eric Bidelman's favorite proof-of-concept solutions for "screensharing" a tab.
- Ever wonder what colors to use with an image? Pictaculous, lets you upload an image and generates a color palette for you.
- Properly cutting off multi-line text is a surprisingly hard thing to do well. Use CSS Ellipsis to help you manage multi-line ellipsis in pure CSS.
- What is JSON Hijacking and how to prevent it.
- Plunk is a handy tool for finding out if your designs work within a mobile setting.
- A look at some factors and tools you can use to monitor, identify site speed issues and some quick wins you can look at getting now.
- Web designers and web developers using the Twitter Bootstrap will find Bootsnipp, an element gallery, essential in their craft.
- Here is a tutorial showing you how to create a simple, dynamic website using Python.
- Use Text-Image to easily generate cool text-images from almost any picture you have on your computer.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt".