Again it is Tech Thursday, so here are some links from our treasure chest of web goodies:
- A brief, incomplete and mostly wrong history of programming languages is full of geeky chuckles.
- HP come back with a vengeance to the web world with HP Gloe, a location aware tool that allows you to geolocate web content and tag it for accuracy.
- One of the lesser known awesome things about Iron Man 2 is that they used 3D printing to create some of the costumes.
- The Oatmeal once again says it like it is in 8 websites you need to stop building.
- If you ever wondered what led to the invention of the BLINK tag - it was C2H5OH.
- Fake Science has great explanations for everything
- Joe Chung has some great examples on how to use oAuth with Yahoo
- Google Moderator is a lesser known "Labs" project of Google. I've seen it in use at Paris Web last year and was pretty impressed. Now, just in time for I/O, Google has released a Moderator API for you to play with.