Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- Jenny Han of the YUI, Yahoo! front-end engineer Gonzalo Cordero, and Nicole Sullivan created a very cool generator for modules with rounded corners called CSSbuildr. Check out the video of their talk at Ajax Experience.
- Puppysort was one of the student hacks presented at the HackU event at UC Berkeley. They used a wii-mote attached to a puppy as a hack. Upon entering a series of integers the puppy would run around and sort the list. Higher numbers moved more quickly than others which allowed the movements to sort the list.
- Apple released a pretty cool video of the accessibility features of the iPhone. Also check out the report by Mozilla's Marco Zehe about using the iPhone as a blind user.
- Apps.gov means that the government is eyeing cloud computing as a solution to a lot of government issues.
- Nettuts has a great cheatsheet for developing WordPress themes.
- Google has an more or less undocumented embeddable document viewer for PDFs and PowerPoints.
- Google Japan has a stunningly cute video explaining street view.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt" and please tell us in the comments if this is a good idea.