Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- Stuart Colville has done quite a trememdous job in creating a Python-YQL wrapper library.
- Google is about to redesign their search page and using a cookie trick you can already see what it will look like.
- Quake in Flash is a port of the classic first person shooter into Flash - would be cool to see the source.
- Zen Coding is an attempt to shorten your development time by creating markup from CSS selectors and some repetition syntax
- Elefant (Efficient Learning, Large-scale Inference, and Optimisation Toolkit) is an open source library for machine learning.
- Channelography creates statistics about BBC Programmes by reading and analysing the captions.
- Gizmodo has information on how to back up any smart phone.
- Ironically a bug in Internet Explorer's XSS filter allows to inject code into web sites.
- A nice overview of some of the more popular patterns in NoSQL architecture
- LOLSQL might be a real contender for YQL.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt".