Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- The mobile user interfaces blog has some very cool demos of user interfaces - like controlling World of Warcraft with body movements.
- iPhone photography has great tips on how to take awesome shots with your iPhone.
- On a more "uh, oh, this will not go down well" note, it seems that Apple are about to patent CSS transformations and animations.
- GeekSpeakr is a repository of female geeks and tech speakers that are ready to dazzle audiences at your next conference.
- A few things you might not know about the free video player VLC.
- Wolfram Alpha now has an API - a shame it is not free.
- In case you feel some nostalgia coming on, why not download the original UNIX source code and have a good read?
- Here's a nice free book on building iPhone apps with web standards.
- In case your office is not lively enough, check out the office prankster - a USB stick that changes PC settings randomly.
- Webkit now follows the footsteps of Firefox and supports WebGL to allow for 3D web development.
- Cameramouse is an interesting tool that allows you to control a mouse by shaking and nodding your head.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt".