This week's batch of Tech Thursday links checks in from Atlanta, Georgia:
* The World-Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has unveiled a new logo for HTML5.
* Mobile comparison table between Adobe Air for mobile, Titanium Appcelerator and PhoneGap.
* Sprite.js, a framework that lets you create animations and games using sprites in an efficient way.
* 12 steps to a better landing page infographic.
* How to build cross-browser HTML5 forms.
* Slides and notes from @codepo8 recent lecture at MIT on HTML5 Video.
* Ten things you can do to become a better PHP developer.
* Mom, this is how Twitter works.