Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- Chris O'Shea mixes a big public screen with augmented reality and a good Monty Python style humour.
- Artwiculate is a game to increase the vocabulary of people on Twitter.
- Yahoo Boss' Vik Singh did some good mining work and found some interesting stats on Twitter content.
- After bloggers were asked to tell the world when they are sponsored it is now also possible that unemployed bloggers can get less unemployment benefit - even if they only make a dollar with advertising.
- The YouTube API now supports oEmbed to make it easier to embed videos on the fly.
- There's a static image API for open street map - who knew?
- A very cute PC casemod with a living room inside the machine is something that should puzzle any repair center.
- Here are six applications to help you focus on your work - for Mac. Yes, there is an app for that!
- Find me by IP is a service that shows the data that can be gathered from your IP - and tells you what cool new tech features are supported by your setup.
- The BBC web development team now have an official blog.
- Flickr for busy people is exactly what it says on the tin.
- jQuery UI now got a lot of WAI-ARIA enhanced accessible widgets.
- Bad news if you want to use the trial version of the screen reader Jaws to test your applications. The license of JAWS is not developer friendly. Time to switch to NVDA.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt".