Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- Anti Wi-Fi paint is an interesting way to secure your wireless network.
- Alexander Limi has an idea how to make browsers a lot faster. Instead of loading all resources of a web site one after the other how about sending the whole document and dependencies as a package? Reminds you of the Outlook MHTML - mime-encoded HTML and pictures in one stream.
- When can I use... is a nice browser-support chart for new web development techniques.
- Time to go to the next level with Git? 25 tips for immediate Git users has some ideas.
- Need to download all your Flickr photos in one go? Flump, one of the demos of the Air road show might be the tool for you. Source code is available, too.
- A NASA scientist finally went were no man had gone before - check out the iPhone tricorder hack.
- The history of the internet in a nutshell is not an O'Reilly book, but a good read anyways.
- What beautiful HTML looks like is a nicely annotated HTML5 document.
- GovHack has the results of the Australian government hack day. Good logo, too.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt".