Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- Mozilla Style Guide serves as a resource for all our brands and to help define their visual and stylistic elements.
- Spot Ego Driven Development (EDD) before it becomes a problem in your code. EDD is possible to defeat and will make you a better developer.
- Learn the Pros and Cons of using Sitemap.xml in Web Development.
- A 20 minutes tutorial to guide you to your first Kendo UI Mobile PhoneGap Application.
- Tips and Tricks for coding a spectacular frontend and making your code easy to read.
- 47 examples of HTML5 and CSS3 experiments that is sure to blow your mind.
- PHP Error is a useful tool for PHP developers to generate better error messages and full syntax highlighting.
- Your developers will Thank You. Photoshop Etiquette is a guide that outlines good practices to follow when designing in Photoshop.
- Do you know how to create a heart using just CSS? Examine the codes to make a variety of shapes with CSS.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt".