Start off your weekend with a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- How to avoid the common pitfalls of mobile app development.
- SQLI-LABS is a platform to learn SQL Injection.
- 590 mobile/web developers took the survey to tell Mozilla their preferred platforms for mobile web development. Survey says
- Check out how Mozilla is pushing HTML5 gaming with BananaBread, a 3D first person shooter game.
- This quickstart will get you going with Node.js and the Express web framework, deployed to Heroku.
- A good tool can ease Scrum adoption, and automate and simplify the Scrum process.
- The birth of LISP, a summary of John McCarthy's original paper.
- Native apps vs. web apps: The martial epic has found its end.
- A tutorial showing how to create a simple HTML5 RPG game using LimeJS.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt".