Time for another set of awesome links on a Thursday.
- The EFF have a great post on How to deploy HTTPS correctly. Don't get caught with your pants down by Firesheep.
- An open source driver has been written for Microsoft's Kinect. Kinects are now usable on Window, Linux and Mac with some impressive results.
- In other Microsoft news, the IE team address the dangers of benchmarks after being accused by some of deliberately trying to cheat on the SunSpider test.
- Learn how to write computer games using Python.
- Some of the top tech products aren't what you think. (I can personally recommend Sugru as very fun.)
- Gabe has a great point about Code Icebergs.