Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- Storyboard is a powerful tool in Xcode that allows you to build an App without a single line of code. It is possible to create a functional prototype in a matter of hours.
- A tutorial using nothing by the rectangle tool to create a simple 8-bit style pixel character in Illustrator.
- Magnific Popup is a responsive jQuery lightbox plugin that is focused on performance and providing best experience for user with any device, also Zepto.js compatible.
- Content Security Policy Header Generator makes it simple to create your own CSP in just a few easy steps.
- If you need help writing a Git commit message, Commit Message Generator is here to help.
- Doctor Who fanatic John Galantini has materialized the Time Lord's iconic police box into a whole new dimension: the modern browser.
- Progressive enhancement is a web development strategy whose basic principle is to begin with the simplest representation of content, adding complexity as required, up to the limitations of the means of access. Justin Rounds discuss applying progressive enhancements to browser-based games.
- animatable - One property, two values, endless possibilities of wild CSS transformation.
- A collection of creative page transitions that could be applied to "pages" for creating interesting navigation effects when revealing a new page. While some effects are very simplistic others make use of perspective and 3d transforms to create some depth and dynamics.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt".