On Wednesday, the 29th of April 2009, we hosted a developer evening in the co-working space La Cantine in Paris, France. Around 50 developers followed our invite and came around to hear all about the Yahoo offerings for developers.
We've been in Paris before, hosting targeted developer evenings on SearchMonkey and BOSS. This time we wanted to give a broader overview and introduce the audience to seven things we do for developers:
- We provide a great online experience.
- We share the data that drives this experience.
- We share the research we?ve done to make it a smooth experience.
- We provide building blocks to build your own great experience.
- We provide tools to improve your products.
- We offer amazingly easy interfaces to the web.
- We offer our search index to tailor to vertical markets.
The slides are available on Slideshare and you can download the PDF versions in case you want to read them offline:Read More »from Developer evening at La Cantine in Paris, France