Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- The Simpleton's guide to Git is a quite nice introduction to, well, you guessed it - Git.
- Stoyan Stefanov has a great piece on postload preloads, which means preloading information needed by following pages on very popular pages.
- PC Pro found an interesting reason that people refused to upgrade from Firefox 2 to Firefox 3 - they felt that a predictive location bar shows too much of their surfing habits (especially adult content)
- Google books released millions of public domain books in EPUB format. Hackday fodder!
- The known Rich Text Editor "FCK Editor" got an upgrade - it is now the CK Editor and it got raving reviews for its assistive technology support (screen readers get notified about what happens)
- Jon Gibbins collected videos of assistive technology including the introductions by Yahoo's Victor Tsaran
- SVGWeb is a wrapper library for SVG which simulates the results on Internet