Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- Lifehacker has some good exercises to do to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
- The Conservative Party of England offer a one million pound prize for the best crowdsourcing application - I don't think restyling Twitter will do it though.
- Usereffect has a nice free 48 page ebook that is Guide to Low-cost Usability Tools.
- The Oatmeal has a great poster to remind people of common misspellings.
- One hidden gem of OSX: the DigitalColor Meter allows you to pick a pixel on the screen and get its RGB value.
- An interesting way to release the archive of a magazine - the National Geographic Archive from 1888 to now is available as a 160GB hard-drive.
- Getting started with Git on Mac OSX is what it says on the tin.
- Simply Linked is a pretty nifty solution if you want to collect some links without drowning in spam.
- Project 52 is a site where you can pledge that you will write some cool small article