It is Tech Thursday and here is a random pick of cool technical links from our bookmarks collection:
- Autosmiley is a tool that automatically detects when you are smiling to your web cam and enters a ":)" to the currently active text input.
- An interesting sneak peak video of Adobe Labs shows a new feature called content aware fill
- LookTel is a piece of software that can detect bills, CD covers and other day-to-day things using the camera of a smartphone to help visually impaired users. Much like Google Goggles.
- Using Django as a pass-through image proxy is a neat little tip if you have a lot of images to maintain.
- The YUI3 gallery contest is over and there are some very cool new modules available now.
- For the currently running CSUN accessibility conference some Yahoos rigged a seeing-eye dog with a camera that automatically takes pictures. see the world through the eyes of a guide dog on Flickr.
- KeyJ has a good video encoder comparison covering not only quality but also the legal