It is Tech Thursday and here is a random pick of cool technical links from our bookmarks collection:
- A tool called Primer CSS creates CSS stubs from an HTML structure - IDs, classes and so on
- Production on YUI3.1.0 is done! Some cool new features
- Internationalisation is what we do here and Mike Davies collected some good internationalisation gotchas.
- Layout issues can be the browser engine's fault. Wikipedia has an exhaustive comparison of browser layout engines
- From experiment to product - Google code has a good overview of Google Labs experiments and which one turned into products
- Out with Photoshop to create placeholders - Placehold.it is a cool service to create placeholder images on the fly.
- Ordinarily it is only applied to code but check out the physical turing machine.
- Live answers from real people? Help Bubble allows