Normally, every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked. Well today we're posting this on Friday, so I guess that makes it Tech Friday this week.
- If the Earth were 100 pixels wide, How Far Is It to Mars?
- A nice little case-study on building the Google Treasure Maps.
- CSSCSS is a CSS redundancy analyzer that parse any CSS files you give it and let you know which rulesets have duplicated declarations.
- 10 of the most awesome jQuery plug-ins a web programmer can use for future projects.
- What is Asm.js? In order to understand Asm.js and where it fits into the browser you need to know where it came from and why it exists.
- Confused by printing terminology such as pigments, RIPs and solvents? Keep this handy 10 printing terms you need to know close by.
- URL design discussions for RESTful web services often degrade into debates over pluralization and parameter names. Here are a couple of principles to help keep things simple.
- Take your 3D