Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- If you never wrote a shell script, Writing a Shell Script From Scratch is a good tutorial to get started.
- LayoutIt! is an interface builder for Bootstrap allowing you to create your frontend code quickly.
- Local Storage and how to use it on websites, a look at how easy it is to store information on a computer to read later and explain what you can use that for.
- ViewlikeUS, tests your website in any resolution you want in seconds.
- Shapecatcher, helps you to find specific Unicode characters, just by sketching their shape.
- Usability checklist, catch common problems before user testing.
- High-level overview for creating a JRPG (Japanese Role-Playing Game). The article will look at the