ApacheCon EU 2009 is in Amsterdam this week. Similar to the Hadoop Camp at ApacheCon US last year in NewOrleans, there is a full day of Hadoop talks scheduled. Live video streaming of the Hadoop track is available for a fee from the ApacheCon EU site.
The Hadoop track this year is on Wednesday March 25th and includes:
* Opening Keynote - Data Management in the Cloud - Raghu Ramakrishnan
* Introduction to Hadoop - Owen O'Malley
* Hadoop Map-Reduce: Tuning and Debugging - Arun Murthy
* Pig: Making Hadoop Easy - Olga Natkovich
* Running Hadoop in the Cloud - Tom White
* Configuring Hadoop for Grid Services - Allen Wittenauer
* Dynamic Hadoop Clusters - Steve Loughran
We will end the day with a birds of a feather session with the Yahoo! Hadoop team.