It's been a pretty busy week in web tech! So here is some of the stuff happening this week and some good stuff that you might not have seen already.
- Google kicked it up a notch this week with a secret preview of their Chrome OS on a new specially designed laptop the CR-48. You can apply to be in the pilot program to get one of the CR-48 laptops.
- Google also released the appstore for Chrome that they had announced at Google I/O earlier in the year.
- If you haven't played Minecraft yet, don't! It's far too addictive to be good for you. Last month someone built a CPU inside a Minecraft game. This is some pretty nerdy gaming. But his videos are also cool to learn about how CPUs work.
- Dave Ray tries to say something nice about every programming language he's ever used. I found this kinda tricky but I really liked his post. There isn't a perfect programming language and there are good aspects about all of them.
- In case you didn't hear Mozilla and Opera announced that Web Sockets were going